Monday, November 13, 2017

Gratitude

   Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will talk to you about my favorite person or who am I thankful for. I am thankful for my sister, Ashley. Ashley is my 21 year old sister, soon to be 22 in March 2018. She is kind and loving and she is a animal lover like me. She is my favorite sibling and my only sister. I have two brothers but they just play videos games. Me and my sister go to the shelter every Friday to help out with the cats. There is this one cat and his name is Sandy but me and my sister call him William. We love to go and play with him. I want to bring my dad to go see if he is allergic to the cat since he is allergic to only some cats. Anyway, my sister bring home hot chips for me and for her so we can watch a horror movie or Criminal Minds together. I love my sister because she picks me up from my speech and drama practices. She is a person I shall never forget even when we die. That’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete