Monday, November 20, 2017

Next Quarter Goals

   Halo, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about Next Quarter Goals. I am a great student, or at least I think I am. Anyway, the first quarter, you’re supposed to have 1s and 2s, Ds and Cs. I got 2s and 3s, Cs and Bs. My accomplishments are getting good grades, getting better grades than what I was supposed to have, and that’s it. That’s the only thing that was good, I have terrible people in one of my blocks and I have anger issues and I get quick so you do not want to mess with me. Don’t worry, I have my neophyte side out for at least and hour or two. Anyway, some things that I need to work on are my anger issues and probably not talking to class. I have so much friends............ I only talk when I’m angry. I say “Stop talking or I shall.....” to somebody I do not want to deal with, like most of the boys at this school. My accomplishments and the things I need to work on are really similar to each other in every subject. I’m going to get angry and talk about what gets me angry but that’s going to be a long list and a lot of names so I’m going to wrap this up. So long my fellow turtles, bugs, tree bark, and other nature things. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Hello Emily, Kristin again. I was wondering if you could explain the system you use. I don't fully understand what you are talking about. You see, I go by the A,B,C,I grading scale. (Just you know I is basically an F) I got one B and the rest were As last quarter. I like how you make goals. And I have anger issues as well. You see, my little brother can't do anything I tell him to do. I drives me nuts and I get mad.What do you get mad about? See my posts at:
    kristingms24.edublogs.org
    Talk to you soon,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete