Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Probably My Dog’s Gift

   Hey guys, I’m tired and I’m going to DIE. Wassup, my name is Fabio and today I am going to talk to you guys about something I don’t have a name for. Never mind, I will talk to you about my dog’s Christmas present. Do you remember the website I put in the “loving companion” post? Well, my dog needs a partner in crime. My family saw one of the dog’s and we might go visit him. He is a Beagle and so my mom calls him “Beagley.” We decided that if we get him, we will call him Bailey, like the dog from “A Dog’s Purpose.” Bailey will be my dog’s Christmas present. I just hope that they will get along because Seth almost bit my uncle because he thought that he was a stranger. I hope that never happens again (even thought I know it will). That’s all I got in my brain for today. Imma go home and walk my dog and then finish crocheting a blanket that I am making for my sister’s Christ present. Remember, i love hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Hello Emily, it is me Kristin again. I love the movie "A Dog's Purpose". It is sad and yet so good. As you know, I adopted my own dog and love him to death. For my Christmas gift to my old man. I am getting him a tennis ball. This is because he loves them and we can't find his. Do your dogs like tennis balls? See my posts at:
    kristingms24.edublogs.org
    Talk to you soon,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete