Monday, November 27, 2017

Most Funny, Scary, or Embarrassing Story

   Halo, it’s finally time for a new blog post. I’ve been on break and I don’t feel like coming back to school even though I get to see my friends. I made a blanket for my sister for Christmas and I also made my mom a scarf. Anyway, time for my story. One day, when I was little, I was going home from church. I was holding my Mom’s hand to go to the car. I let go of her hand and I just followed her. I usually look down when I walk so I just looked at her shoes. I looked up, and this lady was much taller than my mom. She looked down at me and just smiled. I looked around in panic trying to find my mom. I found her and I ran and ran. I went in to the and died. The end. Now for a funny story. I got HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Great story. I shall now tell you a scary. Now me and my mom were in the kitchen fixing up something to eat. I was too concentrated on making food because that is the only thing I love. So since she was making something in the oven, that means that it is for everybody to eat. So since my brother, John, lives in the porch, I went to go get him. I didn’t find him on his bed so I went to see if he was downstairs or something. Right before I left the porch, he came out of the closet and screamed. I thought it was a intruder. So you know how you guys think that I’m manly and I say that I will bite them or something? Well, I screamed and turned into a little ball. I didn’t think that I would have done that either. I guess I’m not as manly as I thought. Oh well. I will probably be brave in my 20s or 30s when I have my own place with two guard dogs to protect me. I feel like you won’t read all of th8s but oh well. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Hello Emily, it is me Kristin again. Does your brother actually live on the porch? Or were you just saying that is where your brother usually is? I like this post because you share things about your life. My scary story is that once, a door opened. Yes not very scary but. No one OR nothing was near it. It slowly slowy opened up. Check my posts out at:
    kristindgms24.edublogs.ord
    Thanks,
    Krisitn

    ReplyDelete