Monday, November 6, 2017

Favorite Animal

   Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will talk to you about my favorite animal, I have so many kinds of animals I love but for now, I will talk to you about one of them. But before I go into that, I will tell you all the animals I like cats, dogs, guinea pigs, foxes, wolves, chinchillas, owls, kit fox, ferrets, and albino turtles. Now, I’m going to just talk to you about a man’s best friend, a dog. Dogs live for a long amount of time. If you train them, they could be something good such as a therapy dog. They can be there for emotion help or maybe just a companion. They could be your guard if you are living alone and you are scared of getting robbed or something. Dogs are a very popular pet and in a lot of movies. Two movies that made me cry were ‘Marley and Me’ and ‘A Dog’s Purpose’. They made me cry because the month April 2017 is when my wheaten terrier dog, Jack, last away. Now I have a new dog named Seth and he is my guard dog. Jack was a dog you can cuddle with. He was a dog you can bite and he won’t care. He would know that he had to be gentle biting or we would say “ouch.” My dog now bites and if you bite him back, he will bite you even harder. Seth is like a cat. He likes to jump on tables, he doesn’t like to listen, he likes eating, and he thinks he is the boss. Dutch Shepards are loyal, alert, and obedient. I found that on google. I guess I didn’t really find it on google. So something about Dutch shepherds are that they are herding dogs and are very energetic. See, now I found that on the site down below.  Well folks, that’s all the time I got today before I start to cry. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!
Dutch Shepherds

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! You are definitely an animal person! I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into your research and including a link, thank you!

    ReplyDelete