Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Welcome To My BLOG

   Hello, I am Fabio, but you can call me Emily. I am a complicated person, I am nice yet evil, I am quiet yet loud, and I am normal yet weird. I am all kinds of different things. I forgot what I was supposed to be talking about so I'll just tell you what I like to do... again just like my last blog. I like hot chips, besides the Aldi's kind, they make me gag. I like to crochet, it's like knitting but instead of knitting needles, it's a crochet hook. I like to make blankets, scarves, and other things. I was going to make a sweater for my black dog but my mother said he is already protected with his fur on top and also with his under coat. In my blog, I will talk about random things like what I did today. I shall stop because I got nothing else to talk about until next time. Next blog post will probably be about my dog but we will see. UNTIL NEXT TIME. Remember, I love hot chips, byeee.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! I mean Fabio :) I liked getting to read such interesting things about you in this post. I look forward to reading more throughout the school year.

    ReplyDelete