Friday, September 22, 2017

My doggo

   What's up, I'm Fabio and I shall talk about my doggie Seth. My doggy is a Dutch and Australian shepherd mix. He is three years old and a black and brownish doggy. He has a wishbone shape on his chest that is white and white spots on his paws and a white tip on his tail. If you play rough with him, he will bite you until you find a ball for him. Five minutes later, you need to find him another ball because the ball you just gave him, he popped it and wripped it into thousands of tiny little pieces. Make sure you hold his leash really tight when you bring him for a walk because he will drag you everywhere because he is big and tough. If you are as big and as tough as me, Emily the Weirdo, and he will sting drag you across the streat. His favorite thing to chase, or his only things that he like to chase are rabbits and squirrels. You either have to sit on the ground or hold his leash really tight right by his neck or he will drag you to either the gang way, alley, a tree, or even make you flying across the street. I should know, I was in the pat situation, or, at least my sister. Me and my sister, Ashley, were taking a walk with my dog and my sister was holding his leash and he saw a squerrel so he went into his hunting mode and we were going across the street and there was a car coming so my sister said "Run!" She didn't think our dog new what 'run' meant. Seth ran so fast that he made Ashley fly across the street almost making her fall on her face. Good thing she is like a cat and can keep her balance and land on the ground on all four legs... I meant two legs, heh heh. She's not an alien, I am. That's all the time I got today people, see ya next time. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading posts about dogs! Seth sounds adorable and very silly. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete