Friday, September 29, 2017

A Slice Of Life Once Again

   I'm doing a new slice of my life mostly because it was actually supposed to be about one thing but my brain and mind go places so sometimes I lose my focus like what I am doing right now so I will stop this and try to get to the topic I actually have to be on this post. Anyway, I will be talking about how I need to drink coffee just like my sister because I don't sleep either. Sorry, I can't think of anything. Oh, I have something now, I'll talk about how I watched the movie Patriots Day with my sister and her friend Alex. Well, I was doing my homework on the couch when I heard my dog barking and running to the back door. I went to check who it was and it was my sister and her friend Alex. My sister and Alex have been friends since I forgot. They both took off their sweaters and I asked why were they looking like santa. Turns out they did a dare that was on a piece of a gum wrapper that said " Wear all red " or something like that. Anyway, we were watching My Haunted House until I got hungry so I went to go get something from the kitchen. I got a muffin and I said that I wanted to watch the horror movie Dead Silence. We watched that and then we watched Patriots Day. It was about the bombing at the Boston Marathon and who they caught the bombers. Anyway, Alex said the the next time she comes over, she will bring the movie IT. In my opinion, even though I didn't watch either of the movies, I think that the original movie is always the best, even though I like the new Hairspray. That all my mine can handle so just remember, I live hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share a second slice of life! This is a great story to add more detail and share.

    ReplyDelete