Thursday, September 28, 2017

Digital Citizenship

   What's up, I'm Fabio and imma talk to you about Digital Citizenship and how I and everybody takes and should take care of your IPad. That doesn't make sense but it will soon. So, I will talk about what I do with my iPad and how I keep it safe. How I bring it to every class is that I put it in my iPad badge and zip it up and put the strap over my head and put it on my shoulder. When I use it at home, I use it at the table or on my lap on the couch with no food or drinks around it. Although I love to multi task by eating and doing work but if I spill something on it then I gotta pay for it. I can't pay for it because I'm broke so technically, my parents are paying for it and they do not like paying money for a thing that I do not like. I mean it's not that I like it but when I get off the bus, I have to carry that thing around my neck while having a heavy back pack on while walking two blocks or more to my house. That's all the time I got today, remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good suggestions! You talked a lot about safety with your iPad, what are some ways to safely blog or read others blogs?

    ReplyDelete