Friday, September 29, 2017

Slice Of Life

   What's up everybody, my name is Fabio and I'll talk about a slice of life. So let's talk about pizza, just kidding. I'm too lazy to talk about pizza right now. I need to sleep! Anyway, my slice of life will be about brushing my hair and how I get ready in the morning for school. I've been growing my hair since I was a baby, even though my sister came out with a full head of hair. I should know, I seen pictures. I'm the youngest in the family, she is twenty one, I'm eleven. Off topic, let's get back to whatever I was talkzing about, my beautiful hair. Everyday before school starts, I have to wake up at six and get ready. It takes me about twenty minutes or more to brush through my hair because of all the tangles in it.  It doesn't really hurt that much anymore because I sorta got used to it. I also use a nice smelling detangler to help it out sometimes. Anyway, I am still in my pajamas because I'm too lazy to change that early. I leave my pajamas on to brush my teeth just in case the toothpaste drops into my shirt and then I'll have to throw the shirt in the laundry and then I'll have to get another shirt. Anyway, I brush my teeth after I brush my hair and then I get changed into my uniform. After that, I brush my hair once more because it already got tangled. Then I do whatever I need to do Ike put my gym uniform in my backpack, take the charger off my phone and iPad, and brush my hair more because it got tangled again. Then I watch some tv while I wait for it to turn 7:10 AM. Once it turns 7:10 then me and my best friend, Belen, go walk to the bus stop. That's all I got to say and remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post.

    ReplyDelete