Friday, October 20, 2017

Would I Rather Be Famous For Writing Or Singing

   Hey everybody, my name is Fabio and I’m going to talk to you about if I was famous for being a writer or being a singer. I would rather be a writer because even though I like to sing, I hate my voice. I also have an interesting life and I could write about my dog(s). I could write about how my crocheted blankets, scarves, hats, and gloves. I could also write about horror movies. I could also write about me and my sister at the shelter. I could also write about how long my hair is. I could write about a lot of things. That’s all the time I got today humans, people, trees, flowers, hair, and whoever else is reading this, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. You write about some compelling reasons to choose writing. I love that you want to share things already going on in your life, I would love to read more about those things through your blog.

    ReplyDelete