Tuesday, October 17, 2017

My Favorite Food

   Halo everybody, I'm Fabio and I will talk to you about my favorite food(s). My top favorite food is hot chips. I love spiciness and I love to have my mouth burning with the crunch of hot fries, hot chips, hot funniuns, and takis. Hot chips is also my favorite junk food. If hot chips don't count as actual food and just junk food, then my favorite food are either tamales and cereal. Even though I don't really eat breakfast on school days because I need the extra time to brush my hair, I love cereal. My favorite kinds are Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Reese's Puffs. Most of my friends don't really like milk, but I have been drinking it for as long as I lived, and do you know what goes well with milk? Cereal! Anyway, I love tamales especially the spicy ones because I love the thing-a-mabobber around it and I love the taste of the whole antire thing. When my mom buys tamales at the La Familia, if you don't watch me, you can count on me to make those twenty tamales disappear. I also like ramen noodle. If you don't like my taste buds, it's okay. We are all different. Just remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. I will count hot chips as your favorite food, even though tamales and cereal are good too. I know hot chips are very popular right now. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete