Wednesday, October 4, 2017

If I Was President

   What's up everybody, my name is Fabio. I will talk to you about how it would be if I was president. If I was the president, I would probably only be president for not even one term because I would not be a good president. Being president is too much work. If I was a president, I would make a day all about chips. I would make a day all about dogs. I would make aday all about cats. I would make a day all about animals in general. I would make a day about reading books. I would make two days for Halloween. Still in October. It would be on October 13th ad still on October 31st. The next thing I would do if i were president is get fired because I didn't do any of my work. Being president is probably tiring and my brain would hurt a lot. That's all the time I have today folks, objects, things, persons, and anything else. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this. I would want you to be my president. I like how you said that there would be a day just about animals, (I love animals.) And if you ever do run for president, I would vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fabio I like this blog post and thanks for posting this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you are honest in admitting you might not like to be president because it is such a hard job. I have more faith in you than that though! I be you would make an amazing president. I personally would love a day devoted to reading books or playing with dogs and cats.

    ReplyDelete