Monday, May 7, 2018

Positivity

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about three positive things that happened this week so far. So umm, nothing really happened since it’s the beginning of the week so I will talk abut the week before. So one thing was I got to watch Insidious the Last Key and I also got to watch Pitch Perfect 3. Another thing that was nice was I got to hang out with my friend, Bee, and I snuck out ice cream from my house because I’m such a good friend and we ate it outside while taking buzz feed quizzes. One more thing that was nice was.... getting a fourth award from school. I got two awards, for kindness and growth mindset, then I got two other awards for not getting any falcon fouls. Those two rewards for no falcon fouls were terrible. You wanna know why they were terrible? BECAUSE THE TEACHERS FORGOT ALL ABOUT ME AND THEY FORGOT TO GIVE ME THE AWARD!!! I got so mad, there were two other kids in my excel that also got forgotten. It was sad. Okay, gotta go! Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment