Monday, May 21, 2018

Moving Along...

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about getting to the end of the year. I’m not happy, I’m ending off with a fever that tags along with a runny nose, a headache, and some mucus coughs. I only have two accomplishments, getting decent grades and surviving. I have a lot of regrets this year, such as joining volleyball and speech and drama. I’m miserable and I’m also dead. Anyway, I dropped out of volleyball because I felt left out. I dropped out of speech and drama because the drama teacher was too pippy for me and too happy. Also because some of the kids in my drama group were crazy little kids. I only joined them because I wanted to be just like my sister. She joined both and so I said why not and now I regret it. Goals for 7th grade is not to get too scared of the scary scary teachers. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment